MAKE A GIFT
When you support ADL with your tax-deductible gift, you help fight anti-Semitism and make a world without hate a reality – now and for future generations. ADL’s work is only possible with the support of individuals like YOU, who share our commitment to securing justice and fair treatment to all. Please visit our donate page.
JOIN A REGIONAL COMMITTEE
The Philadelphia Regional Committees provide members of our community with the opportunity to have hands on involvement and serve as ambassadors of the work of ADL in the region.
Our Regional Committees are:
- Civil Rights – The Civil Rights committee focuses on the civil rights and public policy goals of the Philadelphia Region. Additionally, it also incorporates our law enforcement initiatives.
- Education – The Education Committee focuses on promoting and raising awareness for ADL’s education work, specifically A World of Difference Institute ® and No Place for Hate ®.
- WALK Against Hate – The WALK Against Hate Committee focuses on planning and promoting the Philadelphia Region’s signature event.
To learn more about joining a regional committee, contact us.
BECOME A LEADER
The Philadelphia Region is proud to offer meaningful leadership opportunities for every generation. As a leader in the Philadelphia Region, you will be united with fellow ambassadors committed to the mission of ADL.
Our Leadership Opportunities are:
• Philadelphia Regional Board: The Philadelphia Regional Board is the leading decision making body setting the vision and goals to raise support and awareness of ADL in eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware. . To learn more about the requirements to become a member of the Regional Board, please contact us.
• Next Generation Leadership: Next Generation Leadership (NGL), the Anti-Defamation League’s young leadership division, connects young professional with meaningful opportunities to contribute and advocate on behalf of the ADL. NGL offers young leadership with opportunities for leadership development and professional networking, dynamic social activities, educational programs, as well as the chance to make a genuine difference in people’s lives through meaningful community service and hands-on volunteer activities. For more information on Next Generation Leadership, including ways to get involved, please contact us.
For general inquiries, please contact us.